1) Decide where and when you'd like to go, but be sure to choose a destination outside of North America. There are no courier flights within North America.
2) Find a courier company by looking in the Yellow Pages under "Air Courier Services," "Air Transportation" or "Courier, Air Travel."
3) Be prepared to offer a $500 deposit that will be returned to you a couple of weeks after the completion of the trip.
4) Make your reservation through the courier company's travel agent. Call the airline a few days in advance of your flight to verify your reservation and request a seat assignment.
5) Pack sparingly. You can only take carry-on baggage since your check-in space will be used for the company parcel.
6) Upon arrival, carry out your agreed-upon responsibilities, such as delivering a manifest to a representative at the destination and completing paperwork.
- Couriers must join a courier organization such as the International Association of Air Travel Couriers. You can contact other couriers for referrals via Courier.org.
- Ask about earning frequent-flier miles.
- There is only one courier seat per flight.
Provided courtesy of:
Japan's ANA to resume Boeing 787 flights on Sunday
Detroit Free Press
ANA said in a statement that it will run five commercial 787 flights in May, before regular, scheduled services begin on June 1. The first will be a commercial flight late Sunday from Chitose, on the northern island of Hokkaido, to Tokyo's Haneda Airport.
Japan's ANA to resume some Dreamliner flights on Sunday
The Boeing Company CEO Hosts Annual Investor Conference (Transcript)
Free Flights for Youth to be Offered
Southern Maryland News Net
On Saturday, June 8 2013, the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) will provide airplane rides for young people (ages 8 to 17) from the St. Mary's County Regional Airport. The flights, to be scheduled between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m., are free, safe and ...
United restarts 787 flights after grounding
Detroit Free Press
The airline, based in Chicago, said it will use 787s on shorter domestic flights before resuming international flying June 10 with new Denver-to-Tokyo service as well as temporary Houston-to-London flights. It's adding flights to Tokyo, Shanghai and ...
Jeremy Clarkson prompts fierce debate on child-free flights
... airline Air Asia X launched “quiet zones” on some of its flights, where children under the age of 12 are not permitted to sit. In a poll conducted Telegraph Travel readers last year, nearly 70 per cent said they would support the introduction of ...
Clarkson: Put babies in the hold
Angel Flight headed to Rome crashes; 2 dead, pilot missing
Utica Observer Dispatch
Larry Camerlin, president and founder of Angel Flight Northeast, a nonprofit group that arranges free air transportation for sick patients from volunteer pilots, said the organization was "tremendously saddened" by the tragic news of the crash. "We all ...
Angel Flight Crash Leaves 2 Dead; Search for Pilot Continues
Official: 2 dead after Angel Flight crashes in NY
Top 5 Best Free Flight Simulators
However, with the recent advance of different modes of financing games, new, promising games from this particular genre have appeared. Here is a selection that you don't have to pay zip for if you want to get your flight on—the best free flight ...
Free tickets to UAE President's Cup Final for loyal fans
DUBAI // Football fans need not worry about the price of tickets for next week's President's Cup Final - they're likely to be free. Al Ahli football club said yesterday they would buy all the tickets allocated to their fans and give them away. Not to ...
UAF technical college to host Aviation Day with free flights for children 8 and up
FAIRBANKS, Alaska — The University of Alaska Fairbanks will host an Aviation Day community event that includes free flights for children. UAF's Community and Technical College has planned the event for 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at its South University ...
Angel Flight crashes in NY; 2 dead, 1 missing
Detroit Free Press
Angel Flight is a nonprofit group that arranges free air transportation for sick patients from volunteer pilots. Larry Camerlin, president and founder of Angel Flight Northeast, said the organization was "tremendously saddened" by the tragic news of ...
Free 'Honor Flight' show set at ballpark
Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
FORT WAYNE – It will be movie night at Parkview Field – but this will be no ordinary movie and no ordinary audience. At 6 p.m. May 27 – Memorial Day – the baseball stadium will host a free screening of the documentary “Honor Flight.” Honor Flights are ...
Honor Flight Tallahassee takes 79 veterans to DC to see memorials
Honor Flight Austin Departs Today With Texas' Oldest Living Vet Aboard
St. Charles hosts Honor Flight documentary